Sunday, May 9, 2010

Birthdays

I can't believe it!  I'm a grandmother!!!!!  Natalie was born Friday, the 7th, weighing in at 7 pounds and 10 ounces.  She is simply beautiful!  Mom is doing well and Dad is very proud.  They are a beautiful little family.  I pray that God blesses their life together!


It was Bernadette's birthday on Mothers Day.  I can't think of a better thing for me to celebrate on that day than one of my children's birthdays....the very thing that made me a mother!  I can't believe she is 7 already!

 
Mothers Day was wonderful.  We had a great cook out with a wonderful family!  The men did the burgers and the girls did the other foods.  It was a perfect day kicked back visiting with a friend and being served.  Now I have to get back to reality tomorrow.  I have a test Tuesday to make sure that everything is healed from the surgery last year.  Prayers greatly appreciated!!!!

No comments: