Thursday, October 7, 2010

Busy Times

The man that we are renting/buying the house from and that has hired David to work a second job has graciously paid for him to attend truck driving school.  So he is now taking classes at a community college.  He goes to that school from 7 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. and then straight to work from 2:00 until 12:30 a.m.  This will last for 10 weeks until he is done with the school.  AND in the midst of all this he is finishing his last class for his degree.

I am packing and running constantly from one practice, lesson, or appointment.  The weather has been really nice but very warm.  It is making me wonder what the winter will be like.  Farmer's Almanac says a very hard and snowy winter.  Great!  Just what I was hoping for....NOT! 

The oldest princess is on her way to a homecoming weekend in Virginia.  I went dress shopping with her and had a blast!  She is going to look beautiful!  I can't wait to see pictures of her in her formal gown.  We had a birthday for Joe....number 9!  Everyone else is busy with school activities.  I actually look forward to the hard winter.  Then no one can expect me to bring my children to anything.  I have an excuse to just sit at home!!!  :-)

We will be moving into the new house the 18th.  Everyone is very excited.  I can't wait to post pictures of the inside.  Now back to packing!!!

2 comments:

almamater said...

Exciting times, Melissa! Homecoming in VA??? Sounds far from home to me ;)

Melissa said...

Yes! It is! She is going to Christendom's homecoming with a young man that she is.....um.....well that is other news that I won't make public yet. Or did I just do that???? :-)